2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
What would happen if the most-awarded SUV of all time—the Jeep Grand Cherokee—added a third row? You’d find all those award-worthy features in an SUV with some of the most versatile and innovative seating on the market, along with the best second-row legroom in its class. The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L takes the Grand Cherokee to the next level, with seating for up to seven passengers and more cargo space than ever. Take a look at what the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L has to offer Prattville drivers at Stokes Chrysler Company, then contact us to arrange a test drive.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
Calera drivers will love the modern design and style of the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L, especially the three spacious rows of seating. Customize your Grand Cherokee L cabin with either split-back folding bench seating, two seats with a center console, or captain’s chairs for the second and third rows. It’s no wonder the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L earned the title of Most Luxurious Vehicle in its Class by Ward’s AutoWorld. Here are some of the other features that led to the award:
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
As the largest of the Jeep Cherokee family on Alabaster streets, you’re going to be impressed with the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior dimensions:
- 1st row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 37.3 inches
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
As with all Jeep vehicles, you’ll have legendary capability with the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L. Choose between three available four-wheel drive systems to suit your rugged needs. Then, start thinking about how you’re going to use the best-in-class towing capacity of 7,200 pounds when equipped with a class-exclusive 5.7L V8 engine.
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L for Sale in Clanton
When you’re ready to get into a new Jeep Grand Cherokee L of your own, shop the inventory at Stokes Chrysler Company. We’re sure you’ll find a 20231 Jeep Grand Cherokee L you love, and our finance department can sweeten the deal with a great loan rate. Apply for financing with us today!